This page informs you of our policies on the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the selections associated with that data. Although the information is the foundation of our ability to provide superior services, our most valuable asset is the confidence of our clients.
We must collect, use, and disclose personal information to perform our business activities and activities, including creating and conducting travel bookings on behalf of our customers.
- Protecting client information, and just using it as our clients is our highest priority for all of us at www.travelinagency.com.
- Following the strict standards of security and privacy, we will protect the information that our customers share with us.
- We must collect, use, and disclose personal information to perform our business activities and activities, including creating and conducting travel bookings on behalf of our customers.
- We will only allow authorized employees, who are trained to handle customer information accurately, to access that information.
- If a customer is interested in their service or product, we may share customer information with reputable companies.
We collect information
Contact information (eg, name, residential/mailing address, telephone number, email address)
- Passport or NID details
- Payment account information (credit/debit card details including card type, card number, security number, and expiration date)
- Using the written form
How we use the information we collect
TravelingAgency.com, which provides us with your use of our products, services, and web sites.
Depending on the product or service you are choosing, you may be asked for other types of personal information such as
- Insurance- Travel
- Passport number
- Credit card details
Is personal information disclosed to third parties?
No. We will not sell your personal information.
Is personal information transmitted overseas?
We may disclose your personal information to specific foreign recipients, as noted below.
- Our foreign-related companies
- Travel service provider overseas
- Our third-party service provider is located overseas
Integrating social media
Our Website and mobile applications may use social media features and widgets (such as the “Like” and “Share” buttons/widgets)
These national features may collect information about the page you are visiting from our website / mobile application, your IP address, and set cookies to enable the feature to work correctly.
Our websites may rely on “cookies” to provide you with several services. Manage and improve the operation of our websites; track user preferences and product requirements to customize our websites and target and improve the relevance of advertising or marketing.